Pusteblume is currently seeking teachers. The ideal candidate will be bilingual and bi-literate in German, have several years of classroom and childcare experience with children 2.5 to 5 years of age, and be excited to join our preschool in its start-up phase and help it grow. We are looking for motivated, entrepreneurial people with exceptional leadership qualities, oral and written communication skills, and a commitment to excellence in early childhood education.
- Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field of study
- Current valid certification issued by the NYS Education Department
- Bilingual (German)
- Prior childcare experience for children under six years of age
- Expertise in development of lesson plans, and general curriculum
- Leadership, interpersonal, problem-solving, and time management skills
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Master Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field of study
- Familiarity with the International Baccalaureate program
We will conduct reference and background checks. Annual salary, benefits, plus bonus potential.
All interested applicants please send a resume and cover letter